Promethiem AG, Schochenmühlestrasse 4, 6340 Baar, Switzerland (“Promethiem”, “We”, “Our”) are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
‘Personal information’ is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Personal information we collect about you
We may gather and use certain information in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We may also collect activity information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect the following personal information about you:
- Website usage data;
- Information relevant to client enquiries, including contact details such as, names email and phone number. Collecting this information helps us understand what you are looking for from the company and enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records;
- To improve the products and services we provide;
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry;
- To customise the website for you;
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons;
- How and why we use your personal information;
Under data protection law, we can only use your personal information if we have a proper reason for doing so, e.g.:
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- For our legitimate interests or those of a third party; or
- Where you have given consent.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information, so long as this is not overridden by your own rights and interests.
Who we share your personal information with
We may share your personal information with:
- Companies within the Promethiem group of companies;
- Third parties we use to help deliver our products and/or services to you;
- Other third parties we use to help us run our business (e.g. marketing agencies or website hosts).
Transferring your personal information out of the EEA
To deliver services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to share your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA), e.g.:
- With your and our service providers located outside the EEA;
- If you are based outside the EEA;
- Where there is an international dimension to the services we are providing to you.
These transfers are subject to special rules under European and Swiss data protection law.
If you would like further information please contact our Data Protection Officer (see ‘How to contact us’ below).
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- Access – The right to request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
- Rectification– The right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information;
- Erasure – The right to require us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it – in certain situations;
- Restriction of processing – The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information—in certain circumstances (e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the data);
- Data Portability – The right to receive the personal information you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party – in certain situations;
- Objection – The right to object:
- at any time to your personal information being processed for direct marketing (including profiling);
- in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information (e.g. processing carried out for the purpose of our legitimate interests).
- Withdraw Consent – The right to withdraw consent where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out prior to you withdrawing your consent.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
Email [email protected] ; and
- Provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. your full name, address);
- Provide us with proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- Let us know which right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
How to Contact Us
Alternatively, you may contact our Data Protection Officer using the details below:
Email: [email protected]
We’re building the future of tech and it’s an exciting time to join us
As the Head of the Programme Management Office (PMO) you will direct and oversee Portfolio Management, Programme Management and Project Management providing leadership and coordination of the PMO activities and processes.Find out more
As a Data Analyst working with the Finance team you will be responsible for building finance data sets, advising on future data projects and building reports & analysis to ensure the finance team can make timely, informed decisions.Find out more
The Group Risk Manager will be responsible for advising the Executive Leadership (ExCo) team on potential risks to the business. They are expected to work with the ExCo in providing organisational expertise in risk management and use this to lead, develop, implement and continually evaluate how the organization recognises and addresses risk.Find out more
As Risk Management Coordinator you will be integral in supporting the optimal delivery for the risk management function. Reporting to the Group Risk Manager, you will be instrumental in ensuring risk information for the Group is accurate, up to date and informative.Find out more
As the Group Finance Integration Manager, you will be required to introduce and implement GCG’s standards and operations in newly-acquired entities so that they can become fully functional and operational in the Group context.Find out more
As Accounting specialist within the GCG, you will be supervising and taking care of the financials of a number of companies of our global group.Find out more
As Treasury Analyst within Gnomon Group, you will be taking care of cash and liquidity and FX management of a number of companies globally.Find out more