Group Finance Integration Manager
The Gnomon Capital Group (GCG) is a global investment and technology commercialisation firm, expanding rapidly through the acquisition of companies in chosen areas. Through a hands-on, long-term investment approach we create value and enable growth in companies in the fields of global technology, fintech, software development and data networking. We are smart, ambitious and disruptive and have investments and subsidiaries around the world. We’re focused on enabling innovation by deploying deep knowledge, local expertise and the support of our longstanding strategic partnerships. As a young and agile group, GCG expects that its newly-acquired entities are ready and able to start operating very quickly, adhering to all Group operating policies and guidelines, and especially to meet deadlines. Headquartered in Vaduz, Liechtenstein, our subsidiaries have offices in Switzerland, the UK and elsewhere.
About the role
As the Group Finance Integration Manager, you will be required to introduce and implement GCG’s standards and operations in newly-acquired entities so that they can become fully functional and operational in the Group context. As the successful candidate, you will also drive continuous change and the development of policies and processes. Location of work will vary, additional travel is expected to be frequent, with extended periods in a given location as needed (e.g. 1-2 months). You will be employed at the head office where you will learn about the Group’s processes and standards. The role is high level and reports directly to the Group Accounting Manager.
Your key responsibility will be to work with and integrate new companies in the GCG finance
operational landscape and include the following:
- Monthly close process
- Accounting system – understand and introduce companies to the GCG platform and tools
- Mapping processes to link to the Group systems and requirements
- Introduction to the structure of the Group and key contacts
- Compliance with and rolling out of internal accounting standards and guidelines
- Data quality management
- Ad hoc projects in the finance area
- Support in the Group’s consolidation and reporting, including introduction of new policies and procedures
- Evaluation of and/or hiring of local personnel as the situation requires
You will need to have:
- Experience with accounting processes and financial internal controls, Microsoft Dynamics experience advantageous
- Experienced with the use of accounting platforms, Microsoft Dynamics advantageous
- 5 years of prior relevant experience and an accounting background, preferably having worked already in accounting operations
- Familiarity with IFRS standards or similar, with IFRS for SME’s a plus
- Readiness to travel
- Ability to work in multicultural, dynamic environments
- Fluent English spoken and written, additional European language is a plus.
What we offer
We offer a seat on the rocket ship of a dynamic team in a fast-growing company in the technology space.
- Working in a brand new, ultra-modern office in Vaduz, who are technologically well-equipped for home office flexibility.
- International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment with an employee well-being focus
- Learning and growth opportunities every day
- Sociable working environment with regular company events
- An exceptional pension fund plan
- Excellent social insurance benefits
We’re building the future of tech and it’s an exciting time to join us
As the Head of the Programme Management Office (PMO) you will direct and oversee Portfolio Management, Programme Management and Project Management providing leadership and coordination of the PMO activities and processes.Find out more
As a Data Analyst working with the Finance team you will be responsible for building finance data sets, advising on future data projects and building reports & analysis to ensure the finance team can make timely, informed decisions.Find out more
The Group Risk Manager will be responsible for advising the Executive Leadership (ExCo) team on potential risks to the business. They are expected to work with the ExCo in providing organisational expertise in risk management and use this to lead, develop, implement and continually evaluate how the organization recognises and addresses risk.Find out more
As Risk Management Coordinator you will be integral in supporting the optimal delivery for the risk management function. Reporting to the Group Risk Manager, you will be instrumental in ensuring risk information for the Group is accurate, up to date and informative.Find out more
As the Group Finance Integration Manager, you will be required to introduce and implement GCG’s standards and operations in newly-acquired entities so that they can become fully functional and operational in the Group context.Find out more
As Accounting specialist within the GCG, you will be supervising and taking care of the financials of a number of companies of our global group.Find out more
As Treasury Analyst within Gnomon Group, you will be taking care of cash and liquidity and FX management of a number of companies globally.Find out more