Risk Management Coordinator
Promethiem is a global investment and technology commercialisation firm. Based in Switzerland, but with a global distribution network, we combine Swiss precision with a startup’s agility and attitude.
For over a decade, we’ve been at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, working with startups across a range of sectors, including property, gaming, publishing, information, storage and security. We enable new opportunities through investment, IP and further business services.
About this role
As Risk Management Coordinator you will be integral in supporting the optimal delivery for the risk management function. Reporting to the Group Risk Manager, you will be instrumental in ensuring risk information for the Group is accurate, up to date and informative. You may have some understanding of risk management from past roles. Candidates without previous Risk Management experience will also be considered for the role if you have comparable skills and relevant experience. In particular you will be eager to learn and to develop your career in Risk Management and use your existing skill set to deliver for the Group. You will learn and develop in your risk management skills in terms of understanding processes and eventually the facilitation of risk workshops.
Key responsibilities include:
- Functional owner of ICS risk management system – risk management, document and incident modules. Configure and administer the system in order to ensure optimised use for the business
- Undertake analyse and interrogate risk information such as monitoring; the correct risks are being identified, risks are rated accurately, risks are being regularly reviewed, controls are in place, treatment/aciton plans are being executed, new/emerging risks are being identified and trends are being monitored (for example), to drive a visible increase in the Groups risk maturity
- Liaise and coordinate with functional departments across the business in order to maintain and update risk information
- Prepare and present reports, documentation/deliverables at relevant forums/times
- Maintain and update the Groups Risk Management Policy, Risk Management Procedure, user guides, other functionally specific documentation and coordinate to ensure all other documentation relating to risk managemnet activities are in line with these fundamental documents
- Coordinate and liaise with system vendor in order to implement system improvements and/or resolve system issues
You will need to have:
- University degree – business, finance, risk or other suitable equivalent
- 1-3 years applicable and/or risk management experience
- Strong desire to learn, highly motivated along with a professional drive
- Excellent grasp of the English language – verbal and written
- Facilitator, able to build relationships across the Group and be assertive when required
- Deliverables orientated
- Pragmatic and critical thinker
- Organised, with strong attention to detail and responsiveness
- Self-starter, used to working independently but also under supervision
- Ability to project manage, coordinate and prioritise multiple tasks
- Experience working in a fast paced and agile environment with constant change
- Confidence to engage and liaise with stakeholders at different levels of seniority
- Problem solver and the capacity to optimise and drive business improvements
- Active contributor and collaborator in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with good communication, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in MS Office
- Passion for the technology industry and its best practices
What’s in it for you
We offer you a seat on the rocket ship of a dynamic team in a fast-growing company in the technology space.
- Working in a brand new, ultra-modern office in Baar, who are technologically well-equipped for home office flexibility.
- International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment with an employee well-being focus
- Learning and growth opportunities every day
- Sociable working environment with regular company events
- An exceptional pension fund plan
- Excellent social insurance benefits
The above list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that are reasonably expected within the scope and grading of the post.
We’re building the future of tech and it’s an exciting time to join us
As the Head of the Programme Management Office (PMO) you will direct and oversee Portfolio Management, Programme Management and Project Management providing leadership and coordination of the PMO activities and processes.Find out more
As a Data Analyst working with the Finance team you will be responsible for building finance data sets, advising on future data projects and building reports & analysis to ensure the finance team can make timely, informed decisions.Find out more
The Group Risk Manager will be responsible for advising the Executive Leadership (ExCo) team on potential risks to the business. They are expected to work with the ExCo in providing organisational expertise in risk management and use this to lead, develop, implement and continually evaluate how the organization recognises and addresses risk.Find out more
As Risk Management Coordinator you will be integral in supporting the optimal delivery for the risk management function. Reporting to the Group Risk Manager, you will be instrumental in ensuring risk information for the Group is accurate, up to date and informative.Find out more
As the Group Finance Integration Manager, you will be required to introduce and implement GCG’s standards and operations in newly-acquired entities so that they can become fully functional and operational in the Group context.Find out more
As Accounting specialist within the GCG, you will be supervising and taking care of the financials of a number of companies of our global group.Find out more
As Treasury Analyst within Gnomon Group, you will be taking care of cash and liquidity and FX management of a number of companies globally.Find out more